Process content of cabin body wiring harness with marker lights on the hatch door:
● The light lines of the cabin body are neatly arranged along the body frame profile in the cabin.
● When the light line of the cabin body passes through the hatch door, reserve a margin of activity (30-50) mm.
● The cabin light lines are neatly arranged and fixed with positioning blocks on the cabin door.
● The wiring harness fixed point spacing (300~400) mm.
● Reserve a margin of activity (30-50) mm.
● Operate in accordance with the “Wiring Harness Plugging” specification.
Note: When using threading protection groove or positioning block, follow the “Specifications for the use of threading protection groove” and “Specifications for the use of positioning blocks”.
● Ensure that the wiring harness is straight, beautiful, not overhanging, not under force, not frictional and interfered, and fixed firmly, especially pay attention not to interfere with the wiring harness and the fixed point of the wiring harness when the cabin door is opened and closed.
● There must be fixed points within the range of (30~50) mm at both ends of the insert.